UPSC STUDY MATERIALS
MCQs for Competitive Examinations
Readymade notes for Competitive Examinations
MCQs for UPSC Competitive Exams in India
The website www.upscstudymaterials.com is designed to provide basic study materials for Public Service Commission Examinations conducted in India by the Central and State Governments for recruiting candidates for top government posts. The study materials for competitive exams found in this website will be extremely useful for those candidates appearing for IAS and other top examinations conducted in India.
The competitive exam questions and answers are given for various subjects in this website. Subjects like General Studies, General English, Mental Ability, Indian History, Politics, Geography, Economics and Commerce, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology are covered in this website. This website also contains other subjects like Architecture, Automobile Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Horticulture, Nursing etc. in Other Subjects section. These are not included as optional subjects in UPSC examination. However, these subjects may be useful for those preparing various State Public Service Commission Examinations.
Some competitive exam notes in pdf format are also found in States and Languages section. Languages like Tamil, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu etc. are covered in this section. There are plans to include more questions and answers in these sections in near future. Hope this will be helpful for those preparing for Civil Service and other PSC examinations. You can find more details about the introduction to UPSC Study Materials website here.
Facebook: UPSC Study Materials in Facebook
Twitter: UPSC Study Materials in Twitter
Google Plus: UPSC Study Materials in Google Plus
School Kids Maths Worksheets
School Kids Mathematics Worksheets are available to download.
Topics Included are
1. Number Identification
2. Arranging the Numbers in correct order
Interested in becoming a Paid Member?
Wanted- Marketing Assistant
UPSC Study Materials has the following job vacancy:
Marketing Assistant- Commission based Job- Work from Home
Number of Post: 1
1. Able to explain about the UPSC Study Materials website to students and helping them to explore the opportunities of enhancing the knowledge through becoming paid members and helping students to access the complete set of study materials.
2. Helping the students with the registration, payment, initial login etc.
3. The remuneration for this role is purely commission based. 10% commission will be paid upon every successful registration. There is no fixed monthly salary.
4. Convenience to work from home.
5. You must have a good smart phone, PC/ desktop and internet access at your home/ nearby place.
6. The period of this role is ONE year.
1. Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Must have previous experience in sales and marketing
3. Preference will be given to someone who has direct contact with students
How to Apply?
In the cover letter, please write why we should hire you and how you can achieve the desired target.
Send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 31, 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Question of the Day
1. The Atherva veda is related with ----
(C) Demons and spirits
(D) Worship of gods
Most Visited pages
This website access is only for paid members. If you want to become a paid member, please follow the steps below:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your name and the list of pages you would like to access
2. We will give you the amount to pay and the bank account details
3. After paying the amount, please send us the proof of payment by email
4. Login details will be sent to you by email within 24 hours
5. Steps to login using the link:
1. Open your email
2. Click on the link " Click here to reset your password"
3. Enter a password Eg: UPSCSM123
4. Retype the SAME password in second line (i.e., Retype password). Eg: UPSCSM123
5. Click "Continue"
6. Your password is set.
7. Click on "Log In"
8. Type your email address Eg: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Type your password Eg: UPSCSM123
10. Click "Login"
11. You can see the pages now.
6. Steps to login the next day/ after logout:
1. Go to https://www.upscstudymaterials.com/#register
2. Click "Login"
3. Enter email: eg: email@example.com
4. Enter password: eg: UPSCSM123
5. The page will open.
5. Access Period is for ONE year.
Town and Country Planning
Subscribe to UPSC Study Materials for website access.