TAMILNADU MCQ- PAGE 2
1. The title Appar was given to Tirunavukkarasar by
2. Who introduced a new style of Architecture in the form of Rock-cut-Temples?
(A) Nandivarman I
(B) Nandivarman Il
(C) Mahendravarman I
(D) Narasimmhavarman I
Answer: Mahendravarman I
3. Where from Rajaji started his Salt Satyagraha March to Vedaranyam?
4. The major reason for the decline of congress rule in Tamil Nadu in 1967 was
(A) Food crisis
(B) Rise of DMK
(C) Language crisis
(D) High price of commodities
Answer: Language crisis
5. Which of the following prehistoric site unearthed in Tirunelvely region?
6. According to the Educational census of 2011, the overall male literacy rate of Tamil Nadu stood at
(A) 86.8 percent
(B) 80.3 percent
(C) 73.9 percent
(D) 81.2 percent
Answer: 86.8 percent
7:-In which year Tamilnadu introduced the Right to Information Act?
8. Editor of Daily Madras standard
D:-G. Subrahmania Ayyer
9:-The leader of Swadesi Movement who is known as 'Kappalottiya Tamilan' in Tamil Nadu
B:-E.V. Ramaswami Naiker
D:-V.O. Chidambaran Pillai
10:-"Sivaga Sindamani" was written by
11:-Who built the "Vaikundaperumal" temple at Kanchi ?
A:-Mahendra Varman II
B:-Narasimha Varman II
12:-The Vaikom march started from Nagarcoil was led by
C:-E.V. Ramaswami Naikar