LABOUR LAW/ LABOUR OFFICER
LABOUR LAW/ LABOUR OFFICER SYLLABUS
(These syllabus may change from time to time. Please check with the relevant Public Service Commission websites for any changes in the syllabus)
- Labour and Industrial Economics.
- Industrial, Rural Sociology and Trade Unionism in India.
- Understanding Human Behaviour.
- Labour and Industry Related Legislations, Policy, etc
- Labour Statistics.
- Arbitration Act (between employer and employee)
- Labour working in unorganised sector
- Women and child protection laws (Related with organised and unorganised sector, domestic etc)
- Right to Information Act.
- Protection of Human rights Act.
- Minimum wages Act.