ARUNACHAL PRADESH GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS
- Current events – International, National and Local.
- Science and technology updates.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Arunachal Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India, Arunachal Pradesh etc.
General Studies - Sample Question Papers
ARUNACHAL PRADESH- NOTES
- Arunachal Pradesh became a state on 20-02-1987
- Meaning of the word Arunachal Pradesh are Land of the Dawn-Lit Mountains, Orchid State of India and Paradise of the Botanists.
- Capital of Arunachal Pradesh is Itanagar
- Seven Sister States of India are Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
- The author of the book "Land of Seven Sisters" is Jyoti Prasad Saikia, a journalist
- Total districts in Arunachal Pradesh is 20
- State Animal of Arunachal Pradesh is Mithun
- The Golden Pagoda Monastery is at Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh
- State Bird of Arunachal Pradesh is Hornbill
- The Jawaharlal Nehru State Museum is in Itanagar
- The McMohon line is named after Sir Henry McMohon
- Annual rainfall in Arunachal Pradesh is 2,000 to 4,100 mm
- The state Arunachal Pradesh got its first railway line in late 2013
- The first person from state Arunachal Pradesh to scale Mt. Everest is Tapi Mra
- State Flower of Arunachal Pradesh is Foxtail orchid
- State Tree of Arunachal Pradesh is Hollong
- The town with a Buddhist monastery is Tawang, a popular tourist spot.